Odbc setup

From: "Nicolas Rollin" <nicolas_rollin(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Odbc setup
Date: 2001-12-05 00:37:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

to establish an odbc connexion with postgresql in linux only.
which packages are required ?
which files must be setup odbc.ini ?, odbcinst.ini ?
Do you have a sample of a working configuration ?
Do you know a quick way to test the connection ?

I have install postgresql I can create an read table from a command line.
but I cannot establish a connection with a javascript sample program.
I have no idea if there is a problem with the server or with the script

Thank you for your help