pgDump sequence dump bug

From: "Primoz" <primoz(at)slo-tech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgDump sequence dump bug
Date: 2001-03-07 16:04:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I think there is a bug in pgDump..

If I try to dump database with sequences which have "Uppercase" names it
dumps it like this:
CREATE SEQUENCE "Uppercase";
CREATE TABLE "Table" (
"ID" int4 not null default nextval('Uppercase':something),
);

And it do not work until I manualy change it to

CREATE SEQUENCE "Uppercase";
CREATE TABLE "Table" (
"ID" int4 not null default nextval('"Uppercase"':something),
);

If it is not a bug please tell me how to make pgdump working in a way that
restoration of database will be possible without manual changes to backup.

Primož