RE: [INTERFACES] PostOBDC

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Warren Craig'" <CWarren(at)iclretail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] PostOBDC
Date: 1998-12-02 08:08:54
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Good, I'm glad you got it sorted. I'm suprised that a . threw it though,
it's usually spaces or single quotes that cause problems because of the way
that the SQL to create the table is formed. I would appreciate it if you
could still send me the relevant section of the commlog so I can try to fix
the problem for the next release.

Regards,

Dave.