Amazon.com Associates September Newsletter

From: "Amazon(dot)com Associates Program" <associates-autoresponse(at)amazon(dot)com>
To: marc(at)pgsql(dot)com
Subject: Amazon.com Associates September Newsletter
Date: 2003-09-03 19:24:45
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello, postgresql-20. Here's what's new in Associates Central this month!

**Hot Topics

--Improved Individual Item Links

We've updated our Individual Item Links to make them easier to create and
much more likely to generate purchases--meaning higher referral fees for
you! You can now choose to have them served by Amazon.com, which enables
you to include item prices and "Buy from Amazon.com" buttons. You can also
customize the links to fit into the look and feel of your Web site. Visit
Build-A-Link to see the improvements!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=krb_nl3-20&path=https://associates.amazon.com/exec/panama/associates/resources/build-links/build-a-link.html

--Explore Associates' Web Sites

Get merchandising ideas from other Associates! Our Associates Community
(beta) program allows you to browse Associates' Web sites and to view each
site's individual Amazon.com detail page through Associates Central or the
Amazon.com retail site. Use this opportunity to interact with fellow
Associates--enhance your Web site's performance and start exploring the
Associates Community today.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=krb_nl11-20&path=https://associates.amazon.com/exec/panama/associates/templates/alexa-browse-landing-page.html/ref=ac_blrb/

--One More Month for Higher Commissions in Housewares

This quarter you can earn up to 8% on the sales of Kitchen, Tools, and Home
products (formerly 5%). With promotions on popular brands like Calphalon,
KitchenAid, and Farberware, you'll find many product offers that will
entice your customers. As this promotion applies to all payment plans, you
are qualified to participate even if you didn't opt in to our tiered
compensation structure. Generate more revenue by adding links to our Home
stores today!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=krb_nl6-20&path=https://associates.amazon.com/exec/panama/associates/resources/build-links/build-a-link.html

--Amazon Web Services Can Help Your Business

Amazon Web Services allows you to build more effective links and add
dynamic content to your Associate Web site, driving more traffic and
producing higher commissions. Visit our Associate Links Powered by Amazon
Web Services page to discover tools that range from automatic code
generators to professional script libraries, and test-drive applications
that build new stores, add Wish Lists, and more.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=krb_nl12-20&path=http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?node=3470771

--Earn More on Apparel

Don't forget that this quarter you can earn 7% on Apparel sales (up from
2.5% last quarter). With over 100 merchants and 1,000 brands, plus great
items like the exclusive Anna Kournikova Multiway sports bra, now is the
time to generate sales from apparel. This promotion applies to all payment
plans, so even if you didn't opt in to our tiered compensation structure,
you are still qualified to participate. Start building links to our Apparel
Store today, or use this link (already formatted with your Associate ID) to
promote the Anna Kournikova Multiway sports bra:

<A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=postgresql-20&path=http%3A//www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/ref%3Dsc%5Ffe%5Fc%5F1%5F1%3Fno%3D1036592%26me%3DATVPDKIKX0DER%26node%3D3994771">Anna
Kournikova Multiway Sports Bra-Amazon Exclusive</A>

**Things to Note

--Contacting Amazon.com

When writing to our support team at associates(at)amazon(dot)com, please use the
e-mail address under which your Associates account is registered. (Your
address is listed at the bottom of this newsletter.) This will allow our
team to respond to your inquiries more quickly and accurately. Thanks.

This message was sent to marc(at)pgsql(dot)com
To manage your e-mail preferences, visit
http://www.amazon.com/o/sm/change-assoc/
Forgot your password? Get a reminder at
https://associates.amazon.com/exec/panama/login/challenge/associates
Message Category: Newsletter Highlights