Free PostgreSQL book

From: Stephanie(dot)Wall(at)newriders(dot)com
To: pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Free PostgreSQL book
Date: 2001-10-23 21:06:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
I've recently published a book on PostgreSQL with our author, Barry Stinson, and I'd like to support the community by offering 15 free copies to the first 15 people to email me at stephanie(dot)wall(at)newriders(dot)com(dot)

All I ask in return is that you post a review on amazon.com when you have a spare moment. If you'd like to read more about the book please check out
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735711216/qid=1003871087/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_3_3/104-3754238-3118325

CHeers,
Stephanie

Stephanie Wall