Request for Speaker:

From: Jillian Carroll <jillian(at)koskie(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Request for Speaker:
Date: 2003-10-04 22:59:43
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

** CROSS-POST from PostgreSQL General, I apologize if you've received this
twice. **

Good afternoon!

I currently have a request for a speaker:

TYPE: Linux Form / Information Session for Corporate Consideration
LOCATION: Dial-In / Telephone Conference
DATE: October 24 / 11:30 AM Pacific Time / 45 Minutes
AUDIENCE: Mostly technical, though not all will be database experts.
Those that are experts will be very familiar with Oracle and
Sybase.
TOPICS: Brief history of PostgreSQL
Revenue streams
What differentiates PostgreSQL from the big guys
(Oracle/Sybase)
What differentiates you from MySQL and other open source
databases
Examples of conversions from Oracle/Sybase to PostgreSQL

If you think you might be interested, please contact me directly for more
details.

--
Jillian Carroll, Your PostgreSQL Master of Ceremonies
Senior Systems Analyst