Call for Speakers / Presenters

From: Jillian Carroll <jillian(at)koskie(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Call for Speakers / Presenters
Date: 2003-10-04 23:03:03
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

** CROSS-POST from PostgreSQL General, I apologize if you've received this
twice. **

As your new PostgreSQL "Master of Ceremonies", I will be posting occasional
opportunities for speakers and presenters.

In an effort to ensure quick placement for these positions, I would like to
endeavour to create a database of available individuals --and remember, we
need people from all parts of the globe!

If you fancy yourself the type of person to fit the role of speaker /
presenter, I would ask that you forward me the following information:

Full Name
100 Word Mini-Bio
Full Resume
Areas of Expertise
Location
Willingness to Travel
Fee (Including a note if you are willing to present at events that are
non-paying)

I look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please let
me know.

--
Jillian Carroll, Your PostgreSQL Master of Ceremonies
Senior Systems Analyst