Re: could not map view of backend variables: error code 6

From: "Olli Aro" <olli_aro(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: could not map view of backend variables: error code 6
Date: 2010-11-17 23:20:22
Lists: pgsql-admin

Well that is what I also thought first but have completely disabled the
firewall in BitDefender and still get this error.

Saying that, sometimes when you disabled Windows programs that does not
really mean that they are inactive :)

Maybe I will try uninstalling BitDefender completely and see what happens...

Thanks for a mail back.

Olli