Upgrade: pgCenter 0.9.0
Posted on 2021-06-22 by Data Egret
The new version of command-line admin tool for observing and troubleshooting Postgres – pgCenter, has been released.
Here are a few key features and fixes introduced:
- session statistics from
pg_stat_database (Postgres 14),
- WAL usage statistics from
pg_stat_wal (Postgres 14),
- progress statistics about running COPY commands from
pg_stat_progress_copy (Postgres 14),
- filesystem stats for top utility,
- extended statistics about tables' sizes,
- support for millisecond resolution for record and report utilities,
- naming convention for columns names.
For more information about this release see release notes
For comments and suggestions open a new discussion.