Upgrade: pgCenter 0.9.0
Posted on 2021-06-22 by Data Egret
The new version of command-line admin tool for observing and troubleshooting Postgres – pgCenter, has been released.
Here are a few key features and fixes introduced:
- session statistics from [`pg_stat_database`](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/monitoring-stats.html#MONITORING-PG-STAT-DATABASE-VIEW) (Postgres 14),
- WAL usage statistics from [`pg_stat_wal`](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/monitoring-stats.html#MONITORING-PG-STAT-WAL-VIEW) (Postgres 14),
- progress statistics about running COPY commands from [`pg_stat_progress_copy`](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/progress-reporting.html#COPY-PROGRESS-REPORTING) (Postgres 14),
- filesystem stats for top utility,
- extended statistics about tables' sizes,
- support for millisecond resolution for record and report utilities,
- naming convention for columns names.
For more information about this release see release notes.
For comments and suggestions open a new discussion.