SQLite fdw 2.0.0 released
Posted on 2021-05-26 by Toshiba
We have just released version 2.0.0 of the Foreign Data Wrapper for SQLite.
This release can work with PostgreSQL 9.6, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
This release improves following item :
- Support JOIN pushdown (LEFT,RIGHT,INNER)
- Support direct modification (UPDATE/DELETE)
- Support pushdown nest functions
- Support pushdown scalar operator ANY/ALL (ARRAY)
- Support pushdown ON CONFLICT DO NOTHING
- Refactored tests
Bug fixings :
- Don't push down lower/upper function
- Fix processing for DATE data type
- Do not prepare SQL statement during EXPLAIN
The FDW supports following features :
- SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE of foreign tables
- WHERE clauses is push-downed
- Aggregate is push-downed
- ORDER BY is push-downed
- JOIN is push-downed (LEFT,RIGHT,INNER)
- nest functions is push-downed
- LIMIT and OFFSET are push-downed (*when all tables queried are fdw)
- scalar operator ANY/ALL (ARRAY) are push-downed
- ON CONFLICT DO NOTHING is push-downed
This is developed by Toshiba Software Engineering & Technology Center.
Please see the repository for details.
Source repository : https://github.com/pgspider/sqlite_fdw