SQLite fdw 1.3.1 released
Posted on 2021-01-19 by Toshiba
We have just released version 1.3.1 of the Foreign Data Wrapper for SQLite.
This release can work with PostgreSQL 9.6, 10, 11, 12 and13.
This release supports following features:
- Support function pushdown in the target list (for PGSpider)
- Support Windows build using Visual Studio project
- Bug fixings
- Fix FETCH ... WITH TIES issue
- Fix sqlite_fdw does not bind the correct numeric value when it is sub-query
The FDW supports following features :
- SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE of foreign tables
- WHERE clauses is pushed down
- Aggregate is pushed down
- Order By is pushed down
- Limit and Offset are pushed down (*when all tables queried are fdw)
This is developed by Toshiba Software Engineering & Technology Center.
Please see the repository for details.
Source repository : https://github.com/pgspider/sqlite_fdw