powa-web 4.1.4 is out!
Posted on 2023-05-02 by PoWA
Taipei, Taiwan - April 30th, 2023
The PoWA team is pleased to announce the release of the version 4.1.4 of powa-web, the User Interface for the PoWA project.
- Add support for HTTPS, mostly needed for people who can't or don't want to rely on a reverse proxy like NGINX (Julien Rouhaud, per initial request from github user hrawulwa, then further requests from github users banlex73 and guruguruguru. Thanks also to github user guruguruguru for testing the feature)
- Fix explain plan css (Julien Rouhaud, per report from github user Ravi160492)
- Fix detection of nodes with the same qualid in the global index suggestion wizard (Pierre Giraud)
- Fix detection of powa bgworker in the config page (Julien Rouhaud)
- Improve grid queries performance (Marc Cousin and Julien Rouhaud)
- Improve login form serverlist (Uwe Simon)
For the complete list of changes, please checkout the release note in the changelog.
Links & Credits
Thank to the developers who submitted patches and users who reported bugs and feature requests, they are all cited in the CHANGELOG file.
PoWA is an open project. Any contribution to build a better tool is welcome. You just have to send your ideas, features requests or patches using the github repository at https://github.com/powa-team/powa-web, or one of the other repositories. See the contributing section of the documentation for more details.