PostgreSQL JDBC 42.3.0 released
Posted on 2021-10-20 by JDBC Project
The PostgreSQL JDBC team is proud to announce version 42.3.0
The major change here is that we have dropped support for JAVA 6 and JAVA 7
This allows us to move forward with further changes
The following was also fixed
- Rework OSGi bundle activator so it does not rely on exception message to check DataSourceFactory presence PR #507
- Fix database metadata getFunctions() and getProcedures() to ignore search_path when no schema pattern is specified PR #2174
- Fix refreshRow made the row readOnly. [PR #2195](https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/pull/2195 Fixes Issue #2193
- Fix do not add double quotes to identifiers already double quoted PR #2224 Fixes Issue #2223 Add a property
QUOTE_RETURNING_IDENTIFIERS which determines if we put double quotes around identifiers that are provided in the returning array.
- Fix Provide useful error message for empty or missing passwords for SCRAM auth PR #2290 fixes Issue #2288
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
See Changelog for details