PostgreSQL JDBC 42.2.7 Released
Posted on 2019-09-11 by JDBC Project
PostgreSQL JDBC 42.2.7 has been released.
This release does not add any groundbreaking features, rather it fixes some annoying problems and makes life a little easier for some. See below for details.
- Expose parameter status messages (GUC_REPORT) to the user PR 1435
- Add automatic module name to manifest for jdk9+ PR 1538
- Log ignoring rollback when no transaction in progress PR 1549
- Map inet type to InetAddress PR 1527 issue 1134
- issue 1547 As long as peek returns some bytes do not reset the timeout, this allows us to continue checking until any async notifies are consumed PR 1548
- issue 1466 In logical decoding the if the backend was requesting a reply we… PR 1467
- issue 1534 Proleptic java.time support PR 1539
- Ensure isValid() will not last more than timeout seconds PR 1557
The JDBC team would like to thank all that helped with this release your input is invaluable.