pgMustard version 4
Posted on 2021-06-19 by pgMustard
We're pleased to announce version 4 of pgMustard – a tool that helps people review PostgreSQL query plans quickly.
- Plan publishing – Plans can now be published (publicly) for sharing externally or internally, as long as they don't contain sensitive information.
- Tip improvements – New tips for bad read speeds and trigger timings, as well as small improvements to many of the existing tips, to make them clearer and better scored.
- Interface improvements – dedicated sections for Buffers, JIT, and Settings information, when provided, can now be found in the reading pane on the left.
- JSON format query plans from PostgreSQL 9.6 or newer
- The interface and advice are in English
- A GitHub or Google account, for authentication on our hosted version (no installation or database access required)
- Self-hosted option available, via Docker
pgMustard is commercial software and has a free trial.
If you spend time reviewing query plans, we’d love to hear your thoughts.
Michael and Dave