pgMustard v2 released
Posted on 2019-10-24 by pgMustard
pgMustard is a tool that gives performance advice based on PostgreSQL query plans (EXPLAIN output). We’re excited to announce version 2!
Improvements since v1
- Tips are far more selectively shown, based on their time-saving potential
- More types of problem can be identified, including table bloat, index inefficiency, and lossy bitmap scans
- Streamlined the UI to make it quicker and easier to diagnose issues
- Lots of smaller fixes and improvements
- JSON format query plans
- PostgreSQL 9.6 and newer
- English language only
- Web application, no installation or database access required
- GitHub or Google account, for authentication
pgMustard is commercial software and has a free trial: https://www.pgmustard.com/
If you have any slow queries to speed up, we’d love to hear how you get on.