Posted on 2022-09-25 by Red Hat
Related Open Source
The pgmoneta community is happy to
announce version 0.6.0.
- On-disk encryption - Google Summer of Code project by Jichen Xu
- SSH storage engine - Google Summer of Code project by Mariam Fahmy
- LZ4 support
- Log formatting and rotation
- Shell completions
pgmoneta is a backup / restore solution for PostgreSQL.
Read our getting started guide to setup
pgmoneta for your backup needs.
- Full backup
- Compression (gzip, zstd, lz4)
- AES encryption support
- Symlink support
- Prometheus support
- Remote management
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) v1.2+ support
- Daemon mode
- User vault
Learn more on our web site or GitHub.
Follow on Twitter.
pgmoneta is released under the
3-clause BSD license, and is sponsored by Red Hat.