Currently it is still in state of development, but it can be used calmly like base for the construction of database.
Currently is implemented the following functionalities:
* Creation and rescue into a file of the project (file extensions are ini and xml)
* Import the structure of database directly from a server PostgreSQL version (7,0 and successive)
* Creation and rescue into an SQL file of SQL controls for the database creation
* Insertion, modification and cancellation of the objects of the database
* Manual positioning of the objects and automatic update of the relations
* Every object is identify by an appropriate symbol
* Preview and prints of the diagram of the project
* List objects present in the project are always visible
* Toolbar objects
* Automatic elimination of the relations when table is cancelled
* Wizard for the construction of the views
* Plan and environment are personalized
* Project's report in text and HTML formats
For the execution of the program it is necessary to install gambas2 package. Can download gambas from the official site http://gambas.sourceforge.net.
Last version of pgDesigner is available here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgdesigner.
Last version is 0.0.24
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.