Posted on 2022-08-30 by Red Hat
The pgagroal community is happy to
announce version 1.5.0.
The release was driven by Luca Ferrari with a focus on production level usability.
- Log formatting
- Log rotation
- Prometheus metrics cache
- Bash and zsh completions
pgagroal is a high-performance protocol-native connection pool for
- High performance
- Connection pool
- Limit connections for users and databases
- Prefill support
- Remove idle connections
- Perform connection validation
- Enable / disable database access
- Graceful / fast shutdown
- Prometheus support
- Grafana 8 dashboard
- Remote management
- Authentication query support
- Failover support
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) v1.2+ support
- Daemon mode
- User vault
Learn more on our web site or GitHub.
Follow on Twitter.
pgagroal is released under the
3-clause BSD license, and is sponsored by Red Hat.