Posted on 2021-02-25 by Red Hat
The pgagroal community is happy to
announce version 1.2.0.
- Allow users connecting to pgagroal to have different passwords than passwords used for the PostgreSQL connections
Various enhancements and bug fixes.
pgagroal is a high-performance protocol-native connection pool for
- High performance
- Connection pool
- Limit connections for users and databases
- Prefill support
- Remove idle connections
- Perform connection validation
- Enable / disable database access
- Graceful / fast shutdown
- Prometheus support
- Remote management
- Authentication query support
- Failover support
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) v1.2+ support
- Daemon mode
- User vault
Learn more on our web site or GitHub.
Follow on Twitter.
pgagroal is released under the
3-clause BSD license, and is sponsored by Red Hat.