pgAdmin 4 v7.6 Released
Posted on 2023-08-27 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 7.6. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 26 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Added the 'Ignore Grants' and 'Ignore Tablespace' options in the schema diff tool.
- Ensure that Schema Diff comparison results should be displayed in the sorted order.
- Added new/missing options to the VACUUM command.
- Added support for SYSTEM, CONCURRENTLY, and TABLESPACE options in REINDEX.
- Added Expression to CREATE INDEX.
- Added cascade option while creating an extension.
- Added support for ALTER INDEX column statistics.
- Added unlogged option while creating a sequence.
- Added all like options while creating a table.
- Added WAL option to EXPLAIN ANALYZE command.
- Added SKIP_LOCKED and BUFFER_USAGE_LIMIT option to Analyze command.
- Add support for TRUNCATE trigger in the foreign table.
- Generate software bill of materials as part of the package builds.
- Added support for PostgreSQL and EPAS 16 to ensure it works without any errors.
- Allow changing the POOL_SIZE and MAX_OVERFLOW config values of the pgAdmin config DB connection pool.
- Fix incorrect redirection URL after authentication by removing fixed value set to SCRIPT_NAME environment variable in pgAdmin4.wsgi file.
- Fix an issue where query tool on shared server is throwing error if the pgAdmin config DB is external.
- Fix the issue where query tool window turns blank if the user tries to generate a graph on the result.
- Fix an issue where changing MFA_SUPPORTED_METHODS breaks the MFA validation.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.