pgAdmin 4 v7.5 Released
Posted on 2023-07-28 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 7.5. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 28 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Added support to detach partitions using concurrently and finalize.
- Added all supported index storage parameters while creating an index.
- Added new/missing parameters to pg_dump, pg_dumpall and pg_restore.
- Remove Bootstrap and jQuery from authentication pages and rewrite them in ReactJS.
- Fix an issue where queries longer than 1 minute get stuck.
- Fix an issue where queries can't complete execution.
- Fix an issue where queries get stuck with auto-completion enabled.
- Ensure that Backup, Restore, and Maintenance should work properly when pgpass file is used.
- Fixed an issue where pgAdmin failed to setup role with hyphens in name.
- Fixed an issue where filters are not working and query history shows empty queries.
- Fix an issue where adding a sub-folder inside a folder is not working as expected in File Manager.
- Fix an issue where inserting more than 10 rows does not work correctly in View Data; only parts end up in the table.
- Ensure user gets proper error if incorrect credentials are entered while authenticating AWS.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.