pgAdmin 4 v7.4 Released
Posted on 2023-07-05 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 7.4. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 16 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Added support to drop databases using the 'WITH (FORCE)' option.
- Add '[ NULLS [ NOT ] DISTINCT ]' option while creating an Index.
- Added 'OR REPLACE' clause while creating a trigger.
- Added security_invoker option while creating a view.
- Fix an issue where the object explorer tree crashes occasionally.
- Ensure that query tool shortcuts are working properly.
- Add Password exec command and Expiration time to server export JSON and also allow them to import.
- When opening pgAdmin the layout should be auto-reset if it is corrupted. Reset layout menu should work if layout is corrupted while using pgAdmin.
- Fixed an issue where queries with temporary tables in the same transaction are not working.
- Fix raise notice from func/proc or code blocks are no longer displayed live.
- Fix an issue where PSQL is not working if the database name has quotes or double quotes.
- Fix an encoding error when connecting through Pgbouncer.
- Fix an issue where explain plan details are showing HTML escaped characters.
- Fixed an issue where preview images for themes were not loading.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.