pgAdmin 4 v7.3 Released
Posted on 2023-06-06 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 7.3. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 5 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Ensure that SSH Tunnel should work properly after upgrading to 7.2 from 7.1.
- Ensure that the master password dialog should not be visible if the parameter MASTER_PASSWORD_REQUIRED is set to False.
- Fixed an issue where Foreign Key with 3 or more columns are shown in the wrong order in SQL and Properties.
- Fix an issue where editing a database object de-selects it on the browser tree.
- Fixed an issue where pgadmin is unable to take the defined role.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.