pgAdmin 4 v7.1 Released
Posted on 2023-05-04 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 7.1. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 23 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Show object breadcrumbs path along with its comment on object hover.
- Allow on demand record count setting to be changed per user using preferences.
- Added support to show statistics for materialized views.
- Added support to create an unnamed index.
- Mac crash when you press Command-Shift-C.
- Fixed an issue where Reset Password is not working after upgrading to latest flask-security-too.
- Ensure that the ERD tool should work with the external database after moving to psycopg3.
- Fixed an issue with the properties tab not getting updated if the user updates the selected node.
- Fix an issue in View SQL when column level privileges are set with multiple roles.
- Fixed an issue where query tool hangs for some time when multiple columns are selected to open geometry viewer.
- Ensure that when pasting a row in query tool grid, default value is used for autogenerated/serial columns.
- Ensure to quote the primary key value if needed while deleting rows from the table.
- Fixed an issue where PSQL is not working if the PGUSER env variable is set and service file is used for server connection details.
- Show proper message if the debugger is stopped by the user.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.