pgAdmin 4 v6.8 Released
Posted on 2022-04-08 by pgAdmin Development Team
Related Open Source
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 6.8. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 22 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Added support for unique keys in ERD.
- Added transaction start time to Server activity session view.
- Support running the container under OpenShift with alternate UIDs.
- Port preferences dialog to React.
- Port Properties panel for collection node, Dashboard, and SQL panel in React.
- Fixed an issue where SQL for revoke statements were not shown for databases.
- Adds a new LDAP authentication configuration parameter that indicates the case sensitivity of the LDAP schema/server.
- Ensure that the master password dialog is popped up if the crypt key is missing.
- Fixed an issue where foreign key relationships do not update when the primary key is modified.
- Ensure that objects depending on extensions are not displayed in Schema Diff.
- Fixed an issue where foreign key is not removed even if the referred table is removed in ERD.
- Fixed schema diff issue where function's difference DDL was showing incorrectly when arguments had default values with commas.
- Ensure that pgAdmin4 should work with the latest jinja2 version.
Note: This release includes an LDAP configuration change related to the case insensitivity support for DNS. By default during a bind request, the LDAP DN is now treated case-insensitively. If you want to make it case-sensitive to return to the previous behavior, set the LDAP config setting LDAP_DN_CASE_SENSITIVE to True.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.