pgAdmin 4 v6.6 Released
Posted on 2022-03-15 by pgAdmin Development Team
Related Open Source
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 6.6. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 13 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
Added capability to deploy PostgreSQL servers on Amazon RDS.
This feature allows the users to deploy the PostgreSQL server on the Amazon AWS Cloud. In the future, more cloud options will be available.
- Rename the menu 'Disconnect Database' to 'Disconnect from database'.
- Fixed a schema diff issue in which user mappings were not compared correctly.
- Fixed an issue where pgadmin could not connect to LDAP when STARTTLS is required before bind.
- Fixed an issue where a warning was flashed every time for an email address when authentication sources were internal and LDAP.
- Fixed an issue where the parent partition table was not displayed during autocomplete.
- Fixed an issue where the User Management dialog is not opening.
- Ensure that the user should be able to add a new server with a UNIX socket connection.
- Allow users to scroll and enter input when there is a validation error.
- Ensure that Flask-Security-Too is using the latest version.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.