pgAdmin 4 v6.2 Released
Posted on 2021-11-18 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 6.2. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 22 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Added support for Aggregate and Operator nodes in view-only mode.
- Ensure that users should be able to modify the REMOTE_USER environment variable as per their environment by introducing the new config parameter WEBSERVER_REMOTE_USER.
- Fixed pgAdmin freezing issue by providing the error message for the operation that can't perform due to a lock on the particular table.
- Fixed an issue where pgAdmin is not opening properly.
- Ensure that internal authentication, when combined with other authentication providers, the order of internal sources should not matter while picking up the provider.
- Ensure that the user should be able to navigate browser tree objects using arrow keys from the keyboard.
- Fixed an issue where database nodes are not getting loaded behind a reverse proxy with SSL.
- Fixed an issue where JSON editor preview colours had inappropriate contrast in dark mode.
- Fixed JSON Editor scrolling issue in code mode.
- Ensure that changing themes should work on Windows when system high contrast mode is enabled.
- Ensure that the Binary path for PG14 should be visible in the preferences.
- Fixed an issue where textarea should be allowed to resize and have more than 255 chars.
We regret that once again we have been unable to publish an updated Python package to PyPi. This is due to the need for a quota increase for pgAdmin on PyPi that is currently awaiting action from the PyPi team.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.