pgAdmin 4 v6.19 Released
Posted on 2023-01-20 by pgAdmin Development Team
Related Open Source
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 6.19. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 20 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Added support of AWS provider for BigAnimal cloud deployment.
- Ensure that the authenticated users can't access each other's directories and files by providing relative paths. (CVE-2023-0241)
- Allow YouTube video demo links to be added to appropriate pgAdmin documentation.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect password was used with the shared server.
- Ensure the browser tree does not freeze while rendering 10k+ nodes/objects.
- Fixed an issue where the default value of string for columns should wrap in quotes in the create script.
- Fix the webserver and internal authentication setup issue.
- Ensure the appbundle has correct permissions so that pgAdmin can be accessed by users other than the owner.
- Fixed a missing "jwks_uri" in metadata error that occurred when logging in with an oAuth2 provider like Azure or Google.
- Fixed an issue where the Geometry viewer does not show the popup when columns are less than 3.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.