pgAdmin 4 v6.18 Released
Posted on 2022-12-20 by pgAdmin Development Team
Related Open Source
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 6.18. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 13 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
Added native menu support in desktop mode.
This feature converts the top-level menu to a native menu using NWjs. As a result, it uses the look and feel of the platform that it runs on when in Desktop mode.
Enhancements to the ERD when selecting a relationship.
- Fixed an issue where Transaction IDs were not found in session in the Query Tool.
- Fixed an issue where tablespace was missing on partition tables in SQL.
- Fixed an issue where properties tab was refreshing on tab change even if the selected node is same.
- Fixed an issue with auto-complete not working as expected with double quotes.
- Ensure that table statistics are sorted by size.
- Fixed an issue while updating server node info removes the clear saved password menu.
- Fixed an issue where master password was not set correctly with external config database.
- Fixed an error in the collation create script for PG-15.
- Fixed BigAnimal authentication aborted issue.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.