pgAdmin 4 v6.16 Released
Posted on 2022-11-21 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 6.16. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 28 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
Added support for storing configurations of pgAdmin in an external database.
Use the external database server to save the pgAdmin 4 user settings in situations where SQLite is not preferred. It is useful when adding HA support for the configuration database or to avoid using SQLite on non-ephemeral storage.
Added the ability to generate ERDs for tables.
Add the possibility to configure the Oauth2 claim which is used for the pgAdmin username.
- Fixed an issue where the screen was freezing while closing the wcDocker panel.
- Ensure that autocomplete works properly with objects starting with double quotes.
- Ensure that pgAdmin routes should have the SCRIPT_NAME prefix.
- Ensure that the appropriate permissions are set on the key file before trying an SSL connection with the server in server mode.
- Fixed an issue where the result grid was not working properly while trying to edit data by hitting Enter key.
- Fixed an issue where AutoComplete was not working correctly due to incorrect regex.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Confirm on close or refresh' setting was ignored when closing the query/ERD tool opened in the new tab.
- Fixed an issue where pgadmin does not respect reverse proxy anymore.
- Ensure that the load file paths are children of the storage directory.
- Use the shared server username when opening the query tool.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.