pgAdmin 4 v6.14 Released
Posted on 2022-09-24 by pgAdmin Development Team
Related Open Source
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 6.14. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 23 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Note: The pgAdmin team has moved all issues from Redmine to GitHub. New issues can no longer be created on Redmine, and any existing issues should be updated on GitHub (each Redmine issue contains a link to the new GitHub issue). Issues can now be found at (https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues).
Notable changes in this release include:
- Port schema diff, search object, and the remaining component of ERD to React.
- Remove Alertify, Slickgrid, Backgrid, and Backform.
- Fixes a redirect vulnerability when the user opens the pgAdmin URL.
- Fixed an issue where pgAdmin failed to start due to bin path migration.
- Fixed an issue where backup does not work due to parameter 'preexec_fn' no longer being supported.
- Ensure that the dump servers functionality works from setup.py.
- Ensure that the Import/Export server menu option is visible.
- Fixed an issue with the non-visibility of columns added prior to import/export data.
- Fixed ModuleNotFoundError when running setup.py to load/dump servers.
- Fixed an issue where textarea of the JSON Editor does not resize with dialog.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.