pgAdmin 4 v6.13 Released
Posted on 2022-08-25 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 6.13. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 37 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
Added support to show all background processes in a separate panel.
By using this feature, the background process can be seen in the new processes panel. You can view details regarding Backup, Restore, Maintenance, Import/Export, and creating a Cloud instance.
Added support to create triggers from existing trigger functions in EPAS.
- Port Role Reassign, User Management, Change Ownership, and URL Dialogs to React.
- Fixed improper parsing of HTTP requests in Pallets Werkzeug v2.1.0 and below (CVE-2022-29361).
- Pin Flask-SocketIO <= v5.2.0. The latest version does not support Werkzeug in production environments.
- Ensure that an error is thrown if clipboard access is not provided and change the copy rows shortcut.
- Ensure that autocomplete does not appear when navigating code using arrow keys.
- Fixed crypt key is missing issue when logout from the pgAdmin.
- Ensure that rename panel should work on view/edit panels.
- Fixed an issue where schema diff did not pick up the change in RLS policy.
- Fixed an issue with rendering geometry when selecting a complete column.
- Fixed an issue where copy and pasting a row in the results grid doesn't set the default for boolean.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.