pgAdmin 4 v6.10 Released
Posted on 2022-06-02 by pgAdmin Development Team
Related Open Source
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 6.10. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 23 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Added the ability to resize columns on dashboard tables.
- Port connect server password dialog to React.
- Fixed the browser tree overlapping nodes and expansion issue.
- Added the ability to detect and warn users about bidirectional Unicode characters.
- Tell Docker to always pull the latest base images when building containers.
- Fixed an issue with geometry window zoom mouse scroll not working.
- Added support for multi-cell selection in the query tool grid.
- Fixed an issue where an error message fills the entire window if the query is long.
- Fixed an issue where geometry is not visible when a single cell is selected.
- Fixed an issue where comments on domain constraints were not visible when selecting a domain node.
- Ensure that null values are accepted for the numeric columns in react-data-grid.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.