pgAdmin 4 v5.2 Released
Posted on 2021-04-22 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 5.2. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 24 bug fixes. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Ensure that the query tool tab should be closed after server disconnection when auto-commit/auto-rollback is set to false.
- Fixed flickering issue of the input box on check constraints.
- Corrected the syntax for 'CREATE TRIGGER', use 'EXECUTE FUNCTION' instead of 'EXECUTE PROCEDURE' from v11 onwards.
- Ensure that the strings in the LDAP auth module are translatable.
- Ensure that while comparing domains check function dependencies should be considered in schema diff.
- Added missing dependency 'xdg-utils' for the desktop packages in RPM and Debian.
- Fixed cannot unpack non-iterable response object error when selecting any partition.
- Mark the Apache HTTPD config file as such in the web DEB and RPM packages.
- Fixed an issue where users are unable to see data of the partitions using the View/Edit data option.
- Fixed an issue where foreign data wrapper properties are not visible if the host option contains two host addresses.
- Fixed an issue where a connection warning should be displayed on the user clicks on explain or explain analyze and the database server is disconnected from the browser tree.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.