pgAdmin 4 v4.29 Released
Posted on 2020-12-10 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 4.29. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 18 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Ensure that folder rename should work properly in Storage Manager
- Fixed an issue where the debugger's custom tab title not applied when opened in the new browser tab
- Fixed an issue where dynamic tab title has not applied the first time for debugger panel
- Fixed an issue where schema diff doesn't show the result of compare if source schema has tables with RLS
- Fixed an issue where the process watcher dialog throws an error for the database server which is already removed
- Ensure that code coverage should cover class and function declarations
- Ensure that dirty indicator (*) should not be visible when renaming the tabs
- Fixed an issue where shared servers import is failing
- Improve code coverage and API test cases for Foreign Tables, Debugger, Views, and Materialized Views
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel,
Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.