pgAdmin 4 v4.28 Released
Posted on 2020-11-16 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 4.28. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 19 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Added support to download utility files at the client-side.
- Added support to rename query tool and debugger tabs title.
- Added support for dynamic tab size.
- Added tab title placeholder for Query Tool, View/Edit Data, and Debugger.
- Added support to compare schemas and databases in schema diff.
- Ensure that non-superuser should be able to debug the function.
- Ensure that query history should be listed by date/time in descending order.
- Ensure that Grant Wizard should include foreign tables.
- Ensure that search object functionality works with case insensitive string.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel,
Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.