pgAdmin 4 v4.27 Released
Posted on 2020-10-16 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 4.27. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 28 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Added Macro support.
- Added support to view trigger function under the respective trigger node.
- Allow user to change the database connection from an open query tool tab.
- Added support to ignore the owner while comparing objects in the Schema Diff tool.
- Merged the latest code of 'pgcli' used for the autocomplete feature.
- Fixed invalid literal issue when fetching dependencies for Materialized View.
- Fixed an issue where schema diff is showing identical table as different due to default vacuum settings.
- Ensure that the user should be able to change the start value of the existing sequence.
- Fixed an issue where the query tool is not fetching more than 1000 rows for the table does not have any primary key.
- Fixed an issue where 'Rows X' column values were not visible properly for Explain Analyze in Dark theme.
- Fixed an issue where file extension is stripped on renaming a file.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel,
Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.