pgAdmin 4 v4.26 Released
Posted on 2020-09-18 by pgAdmin Development Team
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 4.26.
This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 30 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Added SQL Formatter support in Query Tool.
- Added a new button to the query tool toolbar to open a new query tool window.
- Added shared server support for admin users.
- Warn the user when connecting to a server that is older than pgAdmin supports.
- Ensure that schema names starting with 'pg' should be visible in the browser tree when standard_conforming_strings is set to off.
- Fixed an issue where --load-server does not allow loading connections that use pg_services.
- Fixed string indices must be integers issue for PostgreSQL < 9.3
- Fixed an issue where the application ignores the fixed port configuration value.
- Remove the illegal argument from the trigger function in the trigger DDL statement.
- Ensure that 'setup-web.sh' should work in Debian 10.
- Fixed excessive CPU usage by stopping the indefinite growth of the graph dataset.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel,
Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.