pg_probackup 2.4.9 has been released
Posted on 2021-02-06 by Postgres Professional
Related Open Source
pg_probackup is a utility to manage backup and recovery of PostgreSQL database cluster. It is designed to perform periodic full and incremental page-level backups of the PostgreSQL instance that enable you to restore the server in case of a failure.
- --force flag for restore in incremental mode now allows to overwrite the contents of the directory specified by PGDATA in case of system ID mismatch.
- SIGPIPE signal is now handled. Reported by Yuri Kurenkov.
- Error conditions encountered by remote agent are now reported correctly. Reported by Yuri Kurenkov.
- It is now possible to start taking more than one backup a second. Previously this caused an error. Reported by Daria Lepikhova.
- Waiting for Start LSN now happens after the parent backup is chosen, which allows us to error out earlier if there is no suitable parent.