InfluxDB FDW 1.1.1 released
Posted on 2021-12-27 by Toshiba
We have just released version 1.1.1 of the Foreign Data Wrapper for InfluxDB.
This release can work with PostgreSQL 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
This release improves following item (from 1.0.0):
- Support bulk INSERT feature
- Support GROUP By times(), fill() feature of InfluxDB
The FDW supports following features :
- InfluxDB FDW supports pushed down some aggregate functions: count, stddev, sum, max, min.
- InfluxDB FDW supports INSERT, DELETE statements.
- InfluxDB FDW supports bulk INSERT by using batch_size option from PostgreSQL version 14 or later.
- WHERE clauses including timestamp, interval and now() functions are pushed down.
- LIMIT...OFFSET clauses are pushed down when there is LIMIT clause only or both LIMIT and OFFSET.
This is developed by Toshiba Software Engineering & Technology Center.
Please see the repository for details.
Source repository : https://github.com/pgspider/influxdb_fdw