InfluxDB fdw 0.3 released
Posted on 2021-01-19 by Toshiba
We have just released version 0.3 of the Foreign Data Wrapper for InfluxDB.
This release can work with PostgreSQL 9.6, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
This release supports following features :
- Support PostgreSQL 13
- Support new "tags" option for specifing tag keys
- Fix some bugs
- Fix influxdb not support compare time column with OR
- Fix influxdb not support IN/NOT IN
- Fix invalid input syntax for type integer
- Fix error GROUP BY only works with time and tag dimensions
- Fix time argument and having clause
- Fix influxdb does not support DISTINCT within aggregate except count()
- Fix error parsing with LIKE operator
- Fix InfluxDB return 0 rows when related tag key operation
- Fix build on macOS
- Fix WHERE string comparision other than = and != operators
- Fix mix usage of aggregate function and arithmetic
- INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE are not supported.
- Result sets have different number of rows depending on specified target list.
- Complex boolean conditions not allowed in InfluxDB like WHERE b = (a = true) may cause error.
- Conditions including NULL may cause error.
This is developed by Toshiba Software Engineering & Technology Center.
Please see the repository for details.
Source repository : https://github.com/pgspider/influxdb_fdw