HypoPG 1.2 is out!
Posted on 2021-04-17 by Julien Rouhaud
Related Open Source
HypoPG is a PostgreSQL extension adding support for hypothetical indexes.
Version 1.2 has been released, and brings the following changes:
- Make hypopg work on standby servers using a new "fake" oid generator, that
borrows Oids in the FirstBootstrapObjectId / FirstNormalObjectId range
rather than real oids. If necessary, the old behavior can still be used
with the new hypopg.use_real_oids configuration option.
- Check if access methods support an INCLUDE clause to avoid creating invalid
- Display hypothetical indexes on dropped table in hypopg_list_indexes.
- Change hypopg_list_indexes() to view hypopg_list_indexes.
- Various documentation improvements.
For more thorough information about this version or the extension, please consult the oficial documentation.