EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL version 6.0 released
Posted on 2019-10-31 by EMS Software Development
We are pleased to announce the new major version of SQL Manager for PostgreSQL - a high performance tool for PostgreSQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for PostgreSQL 6.0?
- Support of dark visual scheme added.
- The new look with updated icons.
- Added support for PostgreSQL 12.0.
- Support of Unicode added for object names.
- Improved support of high-DPI monitors and large-scale fonts.
- Editor tabs can be now highlighted with color specified for the database.
- Support for server aliases implemented.
- JSON tab added for viewing data.
- Description support added for tablespaces.
- "Refresh concurrently" command added for materialized views.
- Trailing spaces are not automatically trimmed for CHAR fields now.
- Fixes and improvements of auto completion feature in query editor.
- Custom formatting can now be applied to timestamptz data.
- Many other bug-fixes.
- Other improvements of interface and usability.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software.