dbMigration .NET 2.3 released
Posted on 2016-01-09 by fish's dotNET
I am happy to announce the new major release of dbMigration .NET v2.
It is a simple, easy and intuitive multiple database migration and sync tool ,
With it you can easily migrate schema and data between different databases without complicated procedures.
Supported databases: PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQL Azure, LocalDB, MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, Informix,
HP Vertica, NuoDB, Teradata, Sybase ASE, Firebird, SQLite, SQLCe, Access, dBase, FoxPro...etc.
Free, All-In-One, Portable, and Single executable file.
Major New features from version 1.1 to 2.3:
- Compatible with PostgreSQL 9.5
- Updated to Npgsql.dll 2.2.7
- Added Data Synchronization
- Excel, Generic ODBC and Generic OleDB support
- VIEW Objects support
- Added Automatically create indexes
- Added Saving Changes
- Added Skipping error rows
- Improved Automatically match columns
- Change Password prompt dialog when password expired
- Added Selecting multiple columns to Edit
- Added Auto Completion for Filter
- UPPERCASE and lowercase support
- Improved Automatic column matching
- Improved Filter source data
- (Command-Line) Default Confirmation Options (if the target table exists): -defopt:[rename/recreate/delete/append/sync]
- (Command-Line) Log mode and No window (DBMigration.log): -log
- (Command-Line) Exit Code: Success=0, Failure=1
- (Command-Line) Automatically create a target database (Firebird/SQLite/Access/SQLCe/Excel)
- (Command-Line) Automatically add source and target connections (Firebird/SQLite/Access/SQLCe/Excel/FoxPro/OleDB)
- ...and more
The new version is immediately available for download.