DB Doc 5.0 released
Posted on 2017-11-23 by Yohz Software/Yohz Ventures Sdn Bhd
Yohz Software has just released DB Doc 5.0, the PostgreSQL schema documentation tool, and is available for immediate download.
Changes in this version:
- Added support for PostgreSQL 10.1 databases.
- Fixed a bug related to the rendering of tables with many columns.
DB Doc benefits:
- Document a PostgreSQL database in 4 simple steps
- Create documentation in HTML, CHM, PDF, and MS Word formats
- Eliminate tedious and time-consuming manual documentation tasks
- Satisfy audit requirements by keeping complete and timely documentation
- View inter-object and inter-database dependencies in your documents
- Document layouts can be fully customizable to suit your requirements
- Keep teams up to date by distributing timely and accurate documentation
- Runs on Windows XP to Windows 10
- Runs on Linux using Wine, so you can use DB Doc on your favorite Linux distribution
- Supports PostgreSQL 8.3 to 10.1, without the need for any additional database drivers.
For more details about DB Doc, please visit the product page here.