DB Doc 10.2 released
Posted on 2023-04-15 by Yohz Software/Yohz Ventures Sdn Bhd
Yohz Software has released DB Doc 10.2, the PostgreSQL schema documentation tool, and is available for immediate download.
Changes in this version:
- Added support for PostgreSQL 15
- Fixed a bug where editing and running a script resulted in an error when closing DB Doc.
- Removed the unnecessary transparency setting from the CHM stylesheet.
- Miscellaneous GUI improvements.
DB Doc benefits:
- Document a PostgreSQL database in 5 simple steps
- Create documentation in HTML, XML, PDF, CHM, and MS Word formats. You can view the samples here
- View database statistics like the largest tables and indexes in each database
- Document layouts are fully customizable to suit your requirements
- Eliminate tedious and time-consuming manual documentation tasks
- Satisfy audit requirements by keeping complete and timely documentation
- View inter-object and inter-database dependencies in your documents
- Keep teams up to date by distributing timely and accurate documentation
- Supports PostgreSQL 8.3 and newer, without the need for any additional database drivers.
- Runs on Windows 7 to Windows 11
For more details about DB Doc, please visit the product page. DB Doc-related technical blogs are available here.