DB Comparer for PostgreSQL version 5.0 released
Posted on 2021-12-01 by EMS Software Development
EMS Software Development (SQLManager.net) is pleased to announce the new major version of DB Comparer for PostgreSQL - the powerful tool for comparing PostgreSQL databases and discovering differences in their structure.
You can download DB Comparer for PostgreSQL via the following link
What's new in DB Comparer for PostgreSQL 5.0?
- Support for dark visual scheme added.
- Added support for SSL connections
- Work with objects filter considerably improved.
- Support for Unicode database names added.
- Excluded objects are saved to the template correctly now.
- Support of Ed25519 keys implemented for SSH connection.
- Functions were not processed on analyzing renamed objects. Fixed now.
- Script for partition tables with different columns is now generated correctly.
- Schemas with all subobjects can be excluded from the comparison.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our PostgreSQL tools.