Database .NET 14.0 released
Posted on 2014-12-19 by fish's dotNET
I am happy to announce the new major release of Database .NET 14.0,
an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool,
With it you can Browse objects, Design tables, Edit rows, Export data and Run queries with a consistent interface.
Free, All-In-One, Portable, Single executable file and Multi-language.
Major New features from version 12.7 to 14.0:
- Compatible with PostgreSQL 9.4
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10
- Updated to Npgsql.dll 2.2.3
- Additional Features for all users (Autocomplete/Query Builder/SQL Profiler/Database Diagram/Cell and Form Editor)
- Added Binding Procedure and Function parameters
- Added Binding SQL variables
- Added (De)Compression and (De)Encoding strings
- Added [ADV] Advanced Browsing Options
- Added [ADV] Advanced Edit Options
- Added [ADV] Advanced Search Options
- Added Column Properties
- Added Exporting and Displaying Hexadecimal string
- Added Restoring last object location
- And more...
The new version is immediately available for download.