check_pgbackrest 2.3 has been released
Posted on 2022-05-31 by Stefan Fercot
Mons, Belgium, May 31, 2022
check_pgbackrest is designed to monitor pgBackRest
backups from Nagios, relying on the status information given by the
It allows to monitor the backups retention and the consistency of the archived
Changes in check_pgbackrest 2.3
- In case of pgBackRest db history change (after a successful
only the latest database system/version will be checked.
(Reported by Hendrik Schöffmann)
- Check if boundary WALs could be defined from history files in case of
- Fix timeline switch detection from history files. (Reported by martindomeij)
list-boundaries option to debug print the boundary WALs fetched from
the history files.
- Eval pgBackRest JSON output in case of invalid config option would trigger
warnings. (Reported by Manuel Alonso)
Links & Credits
This is an open project, licensed under the PostgreSQL license.
Any contribution to improve it is welcome.
- Download: https://github.com/pgstef/check_pgbackrest/releases
- Support: https://github.com/pgstef/check_pgbackrest/issues